Click here for Happy Birthday Song. Open in Windows Media Player
You know you're reaching AARP age when
1. You're reading more about health issues.
2. You start looking at AARP benefits.
3. You stop partying till 2 am
and go to bed around 9 or 10.
4. "Bud" is still your favorite drink because,
"I've reached this age and it ain't hurt me yet."
5. Smaller food portions are
more appealing to your stomach.
6. You wear a baseball cap everywhere you go
to cover your balding spots.
7. You tell it like it is. If people don't like it,
that's their problem.
8. You finally reached the age where
you don't sweat the small stuff.
9. You stick closer to your budget
in preparation for old age.
10. You wear reading glasses because
the eye chart has some how changed.
11. You're older than your mother
'cause she is still 39 and holding!
Copyright © Carolyn B. Hebert aka Moonlightflower
Copyright © 1973 to current Carolyn B Hebert
aka Moonlightflower. Web design by Moonlightflower
Creations, All rights reserved.
Permission is required to use anything from this site.
Comments directed to the